1. This website crystalmask.com (the “Site”) is provided and operated by Crisella Company Limited (“we”, “us” or “our”). We take the privacy of your information very seriously and believe that it is important for you to know what types of information we collect from the Site and how we treat information we may receive from you.
2. Personal Information
1. We may collect and store the following personal information about you:
a. certain information required to register with the Site (including title, first and last name, telephone number, email address and delivery and invoice address);
b. details of any requests for Products you make through the Site;
c. billing information such as your credit card number and expiry date; and
d. other information you generate as a result of Site interactions.
3. Automated Collection
1. We may automatically collect information such as the type of internet browser and operating system you use, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the website from which you linked to our Site and the website you visit as you leave the Site. We use this information to collect broad demographic information about the visitors to the Site and to improve the Site’s content and to help us understand how users are interacting with the Site and services provided.
1. When you visit the Site we may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means that they cannot be used to track your movements around the web.
5. Use of Personal Information
1. Our primary purpose in collecting user information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customised experience and to provide the Product(s) you may have requested.
2. By using our Site and providing your personal information, you agree that we may use your personal information in order to:
a. administer the Site;
b. process your order(s), including dispatch, payment and returns (if applicable);
c. collect payment for any Products we provide to you;
d. make general improvements to our Site and the Products we offer;
e. analyse how customers are making use of the Site;
f. resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
g. enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf;
h. prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities (including fraud and abusive use of the Site), and enforce our Website Terms and Sale Terms; and
i. notify you of certain offers and new products (subject to your right to unsubscribe or opt-out).
6. Sharing Personal Information
1. Credit or debit card payments will be collected by us. In order for payments to be processed you may need to provide some necessary details to our payment processor. We tell you about this at the point we collect that information on the Site.
2. We may also share your personal information with:
a. other companies we have instructed to provide services or goods for us;
b. law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so; and
c. other business entities should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity, or if we undergo a re-organisation with that entity.
7. Links to and from other websites
1. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if you access them using links from our Site and we recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
2. In addition, if you linked to this Site from a third party website, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party website and recommend that you check the policy of that third party website and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
3. You are not entitled (nor will you assist others) to set up links from your own website(s) to the Site (whether by hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, toggling or otherwise) without our prior written consent, which we may grant or withhold at our absolute discretion.
8. Security and Storage of Personal Information
1. Although we maintain safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorised or inappropriate access, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us or provided through the Site.
1. Where we use your personal information for mailing purposes, you will have the right to unsubscribe at any time. To unsubscribe just click on the unsubscribe link of any marketing email that you receive from us. If you have an online account you can opt out on the My Details page.
10. Contacting Us